What do you think your purpose in life is?

My purpose in life is to be a helpful loving caring person no matter how successful  I am in life or  how life may through me lemon I will make lemonade out of it and drink up because one thing I know helping and caring for people will get me a long way I also know I’m a true natural when it come to children and there need just making sure that our next generation of kids will not see thing I’m seeing now as a young lady I am pouring back into my community by working with younger children to give them a better understanding why it’s so important to stay focus and finish school so at this point I can truly say i am the example for the youth I am assisting at this time im my community and family and this is my purpose 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effort is everything